REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
1. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item to us within three (3) working days of receipt subject to Clause 2 below. The Product shall be its original packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase (receipt or dispatch invoice). Please make sure it is packed properly and securely to avoid any damages.
2. You may only apply for the refund/return of items in the event that:
- the item has not been received by you within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase;
- the item received is incomplete (missing quantity or accessories);
- the Item delivered is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item;
- the Item received is a counterfeit item;
- the Item received has physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered);
- the Item received is faulty (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended);
- by way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to Kraftangan Malaysia confirming such agreement; or
You must submit your application via MyCraftshoppe website and/or mobile app (whichever applicable) and we will review each application on case-by-case basis. In the event where a legal action has been taken against the Seller by you, you may provide a formal notification from the appropriate authority to MyCraftshoppe to request the purchase monies to be held until a formal determination is available and/or in any event of appeals, until determination of such appeals
3. All items must be received by MyCraftshoppe in order for a customer to be eligible for a refund or replacement. All items will be inspected on return. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right:
- to reject your return request;
- to refuse any exchange;
- not to accept returns or exchange received after seven (7) days from the date of purchase. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny a refund if you do not meet our return policy guidelines.
4. In the unlikely event that you have received faulty/damaged items, you may have a right to return these goods for refund and that the shipping cost will be borne by the Seller. The liability on shipping costs shall be in accordance with Clause 5 herein.
5. Once your return is received and inspected by us, we will send an email to notify that our receipt of the item and thereafter if accepted by us, our approval of your refund. In the event where approval is given, your replacement/refund will be processed immediately and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment , this is refunded by store credit, vouchers and/or cash by default, depending on circumstances of each case at our discretion, within fourteen (14) working days.
6. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless, of course, the refund is due to a fault on the Seller’s end which shall be subject to Clause 3 above. Please be informed that the maximum claimable courier service fee shall be as follows:
- for West Malaysia: RM12
- for East Malaysia: RM15
7. We do not honour any walk-in returns.
8. Your returned items are usually received and accepted at our warehouse within a set number of days, maximum seven (7) working days. Returns handling time will vary depending on your return method and courier of choice.
9. In the event that an item is returned in an unsuitable condition, incomplete or after the seven (7) days period, we will not be able to offer a refund. There may be a slight delay when processing your returns during peak seasons. However, rest assured that we will do our best to minimise the delay and keep you posted as soon as possible.
10. For the determination of whether the items requested for refund and return has been affected due to the Seller’s fault or any other third parties pursuant to Clause 2 herein, we reserve the right to conduct an internal investigation before reverting with a ny approval (or otherwise) to you.
11. All decisions made by us shall be final.
12. We further reserve the right to impose and introduce any other terms and conditions from time to time to govern this refund and return policy as we deem fit.